The office opens at 8:30am on the first day of registration, and enrollment is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Popular classes may require students to line up in the parking lot before we open. If you are unsure, please check with the office before registration day: we will usually be able to advise you on which are such extremely popular classes.
- Students who are at the office in person before 9;15 am get preferred enrollment. Spaces are allocated in the order of arrival.
- Starting at 9:15 am all registrations, regardless of whether they are in person, online or via phone, will be processed in order of receipt.
- Avoid trying to register via phone on the 1st day. Phone lines are usually so busy that it is hard to get through.
- Online registrations: we will confirm your enrollment status via email as soon as possible. On the first day of registration this might take several hours. Please do not try to call us with payment until you have received our confirmation email.